About the Artist:
• Ekaterina has loved to draw since early childhood.
• Graduated from art school in 2005.
• Before going to the Institute for two years, she took private lessons from a professional artist.
• Graduated from the Institute in the field of “Graphics and Design” in 2013.
• Worked as a drawing teacher for children since 2013.
• In 2014, fond of realism and colored pencils, she furthered her personal expertise with extensive practice.
• In 2017, held a personal exhibition in her native Ukraine
• In 2019, several works shown as part of an exhibition in Germany.
• In 2017, became the Artist of The Month for August for Colored Pencil Magazine.
• From 2017 to 2018 created three step-by-step tutorials for Ann Kullberg.
• In 2017, Colored Pencil Magazine published the work “Fruits” in its December edition.
• In 2017, Talking Point Magazine published Ekaterina’s Cherries lesson in their November edition.
• In 2018, Leisure Painter Magazine published Ekaterina’s Oranges lesson in their June edition.
• In 2018, Color Magazine published her portrait Red-haired girl in their May edition.
• In 2018, Color Magazine made Ekaterina a recognized Artist of The Month in their December edition
• From 2018 to the present, Ekaterina continues to create step-by-step tutorials with colored pencils, now with accompanying videos!